Terms & Conditions
1. (a) The waste material is of such nature that the regulations issued by the Secretary of State under the Deposit of Poisonous Waste Act 1972 (hereinafter called the “Act”) in force on The date of the removal of each loaded container exempt the waste material being removed from the
Provisions of the Act.
(b) That the required notice has been served under the provisions of Section 3 (1) of the Act on the required
Authorities in the from required by Section 3 (2) of the Act covering the removal of each loaded container.
2. Customers warrant that with respect to each container ordered to be placed other than on private Property the permission of the Highways Authority has been duly obtained under Section 31 of the Highways Act 1971 and Customers undertake that they will ensure that all conditions subject to which the aforesaid permission is granted shall be observed at all times and in particular will cover the container and ensure it is properly lighted during the hours of darkness.
The company will not be liable for any penalties or other liabilities arising as a result of the failure of the customer to comply with Section 31 of the Highways Act 1971.
The company reserves the right to request supporting documentation from the customer relating to compliance with the Council road permits and suspended bay authorisations.
Responsibility for maintaining validity of said permits and authorisations and of keeping the company updated remains with the customer at all times
3. Customers requesting or ordering vehicles delivering or collecting containers to leave the public highway Shall reimburse us in respect of any loss, costs, claims, damages or expenses we may thereby sustain
whether as a result of damage to the vehicles themselves or the property of customers or third parties but so that we remain liable in respect of any negligence on the part of ourselves or our employees.
4. Customers shall reimburse us in respect of any loss or damage to the containers whilst on hire to them From whatsoever cause the same may arise (fair wear and tear excepted). They shall also fully indemnify us
in respect of any claims for injury to persons or property arising out of the use of the containers whilst on hire to them howsoever the same may be caused or arise.
5. In addition to customers undertaking to observe at all times the conditions subject to which the permission of the Highways Authority is granted as aforesaid (including in particular the provision of lamps and traffic Cones) if containers are sited anywhere else where they are likely to be a contributory cause of damage or Injury to third parties during the hours of darkness, customers provide adequate warning lights on the Containers and they shall also ensure the safe loading of material into the containers.
6. Skips can be hired for a maximum period of 14 days. Extensions available on application.
7. All parking fines and Skip Fines are the customer’s responsibility.
8. Overloaded skips will not be removed from site.
9. Overweight skips will be subject to an additional charge.
10. Payment charged to credit card upon ordering.
11. Containers not to be moved once deposit.
12. Any wasted journey with no fault of our own will be charged to customer.