Waste Transfer Station ManagerJob Description
Reston Waste Management Ltd is the premier waste management and
recycling company in South West London.
Reporting to the Director , the Site Manager will be responsible for the overall
running of Waste Operations including but not limited to:
The movement and acceptance of mixed general waste, extracting as many
recyclables as possible at point of tipping, managing site operational staff and
The role is hands on and the Site Manager will also be expected to manage
plant and machinery and the weighbridge when required. The role is based in a
waste processing environment.
The ideal applicant will have a background in waste operations and a good understanding of aggregates and/or recycling would be an advantage. Wamitab License is desirable
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Ability to manage and motivate staff
- Ensuring that all Health and Safety procedures are complied with
- Ensuring that all company policies and procedures are complied with
- Full clean driving license essential
- Knowledge of Waste Operations
- Computer literate
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to understand and work within budgets
- Waste qualifications i.e, Wamitab
- Health and Safety Qualifications
Hours of work:
Flexible between the hours of 6am and 18pm, Monday to Friday
Reston Waste Management Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.
Salary: £55,000.00 per year but is negationable
Reference ID: RESTON009
Job Type: Full-time